Using this easy vegan brownie recipe you can make some delicious, chewy, awesome brownies. Sooooo Goooood!
You can use this vegan brownie recipe to make some tasty treats quickly and easily. It is probably my favorite of all the vegan brownie recipes out there. I love my brownies, and with this easy to make vegan recipe I have to be careful not to make too many for my own good!
What you need:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
When you have finished baking your vegan brownies and have left them to cool for a few minutes and then you can sit back and reap the rewards from the best vegan brownie recipe out there!
Tagged as: dessert