Being vegan doesn’t mean you have to cut out the luxuries in life, and this fantastic vegan brownie recipe is the perfect way to indulge. This rich, tasty vegan dessert tastes fantastic and will amaze your friends (vegan and non-vegan!)
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 shots of espresso (optional)
1) Preheat the Oven to 350 degrees Farenheit
2) Mix together the flour and water in a large bowl and allow to sit for several minutes.
3) Mix in the sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
4) Add the vegetable oil, vanilla and the espresso if desired. mix untill well blended.
5) Spread your vegan brownie mixture in to a pan (around 9×13 inches) and even out the surface.
6) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, you should be looking for the vegan brownies to lose their ‘shiny’ appearance.
7) Wait 10 minutes, then cut the vegan brownie in to squares!
This simple but gorgeous vegan brownie recipe is perfect, whether you want to treat yourself or add a litlet bit of vegan flavor to a party!